Cheese and Mushroom Omelette is an easy-to-make breakfast recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes with easily available ingredients namely, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, button mushrooms, onions, coriander leaves and eggs. This lip-smacking omelette recipe is enjoyed by kids and adults alike and can be prepared on a winter morning or a weekend brunch. If you were to treat your loved ones on a weekend brunch, then this cheesy omelette is a great choice along with multi-grain bread. Nothing beats a hot omelette with buttered toast and a nice cream coffee for a wholesome breakfast.
Cheese and Mushroom Omelette Recipe
- 3 egg
- 1/2 chopped onion
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp mozzarella
- 6 medium thinly sliced button mushroom
- 1 tbsp butter
- black pepper as required
- 1/2 green chilli
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
- Chop the mushrooms and coriander leavesTo prepare this delicious breakfast recipe, start by washing the mushrooms and coriander leaves under running water. Then, take a chopping board and slice the mushrooms and chop the coriander leaves.
- Stir fry mushrooms Next, heat the oil in a pan placed over a medium flame. Once hot enough, add 1/2 tablespoon of butter along with mushrooms into the pan, season with salt and pepper and saute. After about 3 minutes, remove from the heat and keep it aside.
- Beat the eggs Now, take a bowl, break the eggs and beat them.
- Add onions and green chilliThen, add the onions, green chilli, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat butter in a panNow, place a pan over medium flame and add the remaining butter. While the butter melts, swirl the pan so as to evenly spread it all over the surface.
- Add the egg mixtureThen, pour in the egg mixture and tilt the pan so that it spreads evenly.
- Add mushrooms and cheeseWhen the egg appears to have almost set, put mushrooms along with mozzarella and cheddar cheese into the pan.
- Fold the omeletteNow, pour the oil on the edges and once the eggs begin to leave the surface, fold the omelette onto half.
- Garnish and serveOnce done, your Cheese and Mushroom Omelette is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot!