Yia Yia's Tzatziki Sauce
Straight from Greece! This recipe has been in my family for years - my Auntie showed me how to make it this Greek Easter - great with raw red peppers and pita chips.
Servings: 25 servings
- 2 English cucumbers
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Peel cucumbers and grate into a colander. Squeeze out excess water.
- Mix together sour cream, yogurt, garlic, and olive oil in a large bowl. Stir in cucumbers. Chill at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours before serving.